The Political Science Association of Kasetsart University (PSAKU)
The Political Science Association of Kasetsart University (PSAKU), originally registered for the establishment of the Office of the National Culture Commission on the 23rd of March, 1998 and the Bangkok Metropolis Registrar of Associations, August 2002, and changed to its current name by the official permission from Kasetsart University to promote education and public administration, preservation of national resources and the environment, development of human society and stability, legislation and judicial process. , human rights, development of agriculture and water resources, industrial trade and transportation, and mass communication as well as facilitating member activities of Kasetsart University.
At present, the PSAKU has established an Advisory Center for Academic and Research Services, published a number of national and international journals, and hosted national, regional and international conferences on several occasions. .
• Political Science Association of Kasetsart University (Thailand)
• New York Institute of Technology, Beijing Campus, China
• Midwestern State University, USA.
• Yonsei University, South Korea
• Muhammadiyah University of Makassar, Indonesia
• Humanities and Social Sciences Research Promotion Network, Thailand
• Command and General Staff College, Royal Thai Army, Thailand
• Università Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
• Banha University, Egypt
• Arab American University, Palestine
• Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Indonesian
• Muhammadiyah University of Luwuk, Indonesian
• Kasetsart University, Thailand
• Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, Thailand
• Rajabhat Maha Sarakham University, Thailand
• Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Thailand
• Pibulsongkram Rajabhat University, Thailand
• Uttaradit Rajabhat University, Thailand
• Sripatum University, Thailand
• Stamford International University, Hua Hin Campus, Thailand
• Mahanakorn University of Technology, Thailand